Monday 13 August 2012

Miss Lee Prepares for the PGCE

This time in four weeks I will have just finished my first day at university. I'm incredibly excited, nervous, anxious and ready to start! So far my preparation has involved browsing Pinterest for pretty teaching ideas and buying books I've yet to open, let alone read.

We were given a nine page booklet with books and reports to read, and pre-course activities to complete. Needless to say, what I've done so far just won't cut the mustard. With a month to go time is running out and whilst I know it's important to make the most of my last month of freedom I also want to start my PGCE feeling prepared and ready for action.

Wish me luck people x  

3 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Lee, just discovered your blog and wanted to say good luck for your PGCE! I found mine zoomed by and at times was tough but it was worth it for being in the best job ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Congratulation on getting through it! I've heard so many horror stories. I'm so excited though, just counting down the days now. Are you doing your NQT this year? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, no been teaching a few years now but will always remember the excitement and nerves!

    ReplyDelete